Each wedding is unique and our aim is to provide YOU with a picture perfect album full of photographs capturing the spirit of the day, the laughter, the tears, the romance… Your big day is as important to us as it is to you! We see it as a very big privilege to be a part of it and to capture a lasting impression of your perfect day for you. We shoot continuously throughout the day in an unobtrusive, reportage or photojournalism style (adding formal group portraits if you like as well as providing direction if we’re short of time or things just need a tiny nudge in the right direction). We combine our genuine passion for photography, people and weddings to capture all the magical happenings as they unfold with emphasis on emotions, details, being creative and having fun so you can relax and enjoy your day to the full. Our images are about you, your family and friends and about your fairytale wedding dream coming true.
What We Offer
- depending on your requirements, one or two photographers or a cinematographer
- a contemporary and personal approach to wedding photography, capturing your day in a natural, relaxed, unobtrusive manner
- modern and creative photographs in colour and sepia or black and white
- a blend of photojournalism with a relaxed style of portraiture to capture not only the formal portraits and group shots that you may request, but also those special unforgettable moments
- professionalism combined with flexibility, creativity and spontaneity to ensure you have fun and enjoy your day as much as possible
Products & Pricing
Each photography investment includes:
- our personal attention before, during and after your wedding and a sincere commitment to offer you the very best in client care
- creative fee for photography coverage as per hours required on your wedding day together with post-production afterwards to ensure your images look their very best
- DVD with full size high-resolution images from the day, together with a copyright license to print for family and friends
- a password protected, online wedding album with ordering facility for family and friends to view your images
As extras a choice between:
- traditional handmade leather wedding albums or as an alternative, contemporary and modern coffee table/wedding books
- smaller copies which make perfect gifts for parents or members of the bridal party
- one or more photographers – male or female
- DVD video/slideshow of all or a selection of your images put to music of your choice
- prints presented in a beautiful personalized preview box or
- lifestyle products for your home, including prints, frames, canvasses and much more
Prices start from £85 for creative sessions (maternity, children, families, engagement or Shoot the Dress/Trash the Dress – please see Portrait Photography). Photography coverage at weddings starts from £300 (perfect for small, mid-week, low-season or Register Office weddings – please see London Register Office Wedding Photography). The average client chooses to investment between £500 and £3,000. Our new up and coming associate photographers can also photograph events independantly or can be added to any package from £350-£800 per day.
Presentation products include the very best available on the market. For contemporary weddingbooks I would recommend GraphiStudio from Italy or for a bespoke leather album Jorgensen Albums from Australia. Either includes a choice of album covers: leather, acrylic, metallic, wood, linen/silk etc. Each album is designed with your images and the story and style of your day in mind, so no two albums are alike. In addition, all images included in your weddingbook or album gets extra special attention to ensure they’re finished off beautifully. We work closely with you to ensure you receive a weddingbook or album that you’ll love and that you’ll treasure your first family heirloom for a life time. Smaller, informal coffeetable books are also available, as well as thank you cards etc. Please ask for more details.
Please also ask about our cinematography coverage – your day beautifully, creatively and unobtrusively filmed.
We’re available for weddings in London, and surrounding areas, including Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Sussex, Kent and Essex and we’re happy to travel to other locations in the UK (please also see Destination Weddings).
Thank you for visiting our website and taking the time to consider us as your wedding photographers. If you’d like to see more of our recent work or highlights from individual weddings, please see Contemporary Wedding Photography. If you would like more details or a bespoke investment tailored to suit your requirements perfectly, please contact us by completing the Contact Form and provide us with details about your wedding date, venue and any general timings you may have available and of course any other information you may feel is important and would like to share with us in advance. We would love to hear from you!